Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A rare M36 tunic

Article about: This just arrived, many thanks to Paul for the heads up It's an M36 tunic for a Beamte auf Kriegsdaur "Kriegswaffenmeister" in the Einfacher Dienst. The 1939 Rangelist der Wehrmach

Default A rare M36 tunic

This just arrived, many thanks to Paul for the heads up

It's an M36 tunic for a Beamte auf Kriegsdaur "Kriegswaffenmeister" in the Einfacher Dienst. The 1939 Rangelist der Wehrmachtbeamten Heer list 350 members for the Einfacher Dienst. There could not be many more than that added at the start of the war. In my mind this would rate as a very rare tunic. I don't have a manniquin to display it on so I am using the pictures that the dealer made. If anyone wants some different pictures let me know and I will take them.

:cheers;
    Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A rare M36 tunic   A rare M36 tunic  

A rare M36 tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A rare M36 tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: A rare M36 tunic

Some more photo's

Thanks for looking
    Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A rare M36 tunic   A rare M36 tunic  

A rare M36 tunic   A rare M36 tunic  

A rare M36 tunic  

very nice tunic.

Squeaky clean. Love the replaced pip in the shoulder board - don't change that!! NH

Hello,
    You have found a wonderful example of M36 look alike post 1941 privately tailored Feldbluse.
    It's very well preserved....congrats for purchasing such a beautiful piece of uniform.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Handsome tunic! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Congrats, Larry

Very nice! Nice style, nicer condition. Worthy of envy.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the comment's, they are truely appreciated.

I lucked out on this on, the link was passed to me by Paul R.

@Neil
    Both boards have replaced pips, when handling them they are considerably looser than the originals. In the posted pictures the left hand board has the one on the bottom which is considerably larger, and the right hand board has the top one replaced by one about the same size as the original but rounded in apperance. I am not sure if they are period replaced or post war.....

Larry

?

An exceptional tunic, lawrence; wonderful, in fact. Good on ya. Dw