MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?

Article about: Real or fake?

Default Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?

Real or fake?

Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?

Not an armband that I have seen before but the construction is like other period ones that I have seen appears to be original, wait for others oponions on this one though

?

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Not an armband that I have seen before but the construction is like other period ones that I have seen appears to be original, wait for others oponions on this one though
    I have the same sentiments as the last poster. It is not a armband i have seen but it looks to have the right construction of other examples I have seen. Wait for more expierenced opinions though.

all the best,
    Stefan

I presume you are new at this as you have flooded the Forum with these "real or fake" threads. We are here to help. However, it would be nice to see that the individual asking an opinion has done some work on their own. For those who help, a simple thank you would be appreciated.
    Yes it is a genuine piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I presume you are new at this as you have flooded the Forum with these "real or fake" threads. We are here to help. However, it would be nice to see that the individual asking an opinion has done some work on their own. For those who help, a simple thank you would be appreciated.
    Yes it is a genuine piece.
    Sorry about this, just seeing if they are good for being only 45 minutes away from my house. Worth $450 though?

"a simple thank you would be appreciated"
    You still don't understand, right?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Kyles, This one is WAY too pricey and the prices for the others are right up there at full retail buddy, no bargains to be had here ( but they ARE all good )
    So, buy quality and pay the prices or wait for a bargain ....... all up to you ????

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks for the info. nobody told me prices that i've seen yet. Good to know that they are full retail. If I do decide to buy these armbands, I'll try and get them for a little less.

?

This is a perfectly genuine Feld=Gendarmerie armband, worn predominantly by members of the civil Gendarmerie (covering the Gendarmerie sleeve eagle) on temporary attchment to the army as MPs in the period 1938-1939. Although you can occasionally find one cheaper ( Collectors Guild have one at $265 ) somewhere between $300 - $350 is normal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real Feld- Gendarmerie Armband?