Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is the a real tunic and is it a good deal for the condition its in?

Article about: If I do end up purchasing this i'd slowly like to restore it. I doubt I'd ever sell it though, exspeacially since it would be my first ever WWII German tunic.

Default Re: Is the a real tunic and is it a good deal for the condition its in?

If I do end up purchasing this i'd slowly like to restore it. I doubt I'd ever sell it though, exspeacially since it would be my first ever WWII German tunic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is the a real tunic and is it a good deal for the condition its in?
    P
    Many

The collar looks a bit strange but the rest of the tunic looks great in my opinion, great in as much as I think it is original although the condition is a bit rough. Mate, if you can get it for $200 I would have it in a heartbeat! I bought an M36 a few years ago and with the cost of the tunic, postage and the fact that I bought it from an expensive dealer it cost me, by the time it arrived at my door here in Australia, $1400! And it has a few moth nips too!

Thanks for the input! I think the guy thats selling it probebly doesnt know what he truley has. And Thats alot of money, I bet it was a nice tunic though!
    Whats odd about the collar?

I agree with Dave on this.Not all of us can afford to part with big sums of the family's cash for a A1 conditioned garment.$200.00 for a salty moth niped original tunic sounds OK to me from where I stand.
    At that price I would be happy with it also.
    Have a good one.

does anyone else see medal loops or are those just holes? i think it looks original and at $200 which is about £130 thats a damn steal

?

Personaly I like the M36 Feldbluse and I would buy it as well for $200 dollars in a heart beat .All be it that the collar looks a little large I would ask the seller to flip the collar up and take some photos of the back side to study the stitching .It is not unheard of to find a feldbluse with a reworked/reattached collar coming from a different branch of the service and have seen photos and read posts and or threads were this was done in depot. I will post a couple of photos of mine for comparison.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is the a real tunic and is it a good deal for the condition its in?   Is the a real tunic and is it a good deal for the condition its in?  

Is the a real tunic and is it a good deal for the condition its in?  

very nice mark are you going to display it with any awards?

?

I currently have a wound badge on it Tom and I will pick up close combat badge for it I am waiting to find a few more items then I can finish putting my Manequin together in an early war combat role either in Poland or France.

Regards Mark K

The collar looks like officer collar.

?

I do agree that the collar does resemble an officers cut the only thing that is missing from an officers cut Feldbluse would be the French style cuffs Derrick. It is a little bit of an odd duck .

Regards Mark K

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast