Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.

Article about: Hi Guys, the Reichsbetriebsnummer or RB number (also represented as RB Nr or Rbnr) has over the past 70 years been of much discussion with collectors of German militaria. A lot of speculatio

crista26
    ?

I am very glad I did a search of "Reichsbetriebsnummer" which is stamped on a vintage fur coat I juat purchased. The coat is lined with suede and the Rsbn is stamped on the suede along with another word I cannot fully make out --- []bhrmachtbigentum ---
    and a large number 3. I will take a photo is anyone is interested. I am so curious what region the material is from and what it was used for. the numbers are 0/1255/0061. All I can make out form the list provided is that it was used for Industry (0).
    This is wild! I might have sage this coat before wearing it again being that I have Jewish heritage all around me. Kind of creeps me out if this was a wartime material. Ancestors could have been killed by the man wearing it. Amazing it ended up with me and very interesting. Thanks for compiling the info!

2. # ADS

Hi my fellow collectors ,

Here we have a direct hit :

RBNr. 0/0250/2552 is the firm of Rohde & Wöllmann , Uniform maker Berlin

Best regards

Bernhard

?

Default RB number 0/0487/0002

Hi, I have this RB number 0/0487/0002 in a Heer M43 cap. Wondered if anyone has come across the maker or can identify the town it was made in?

Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.   The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

Not a known number, but made in the Hanover region.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi, wondered if anyone has come across this particular RB number (in an M44 jacket) before. The town (0350) seems to be Leipzig:- 0/0350/0015

Regards, Paul

PS - The number is faded and doesn't show well in a photograph, but can be seen in daylight. I'm 90% + sure the last 2 digits are 15.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

Yes , Leipzig but I have not 015, only 014 to 018.....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Another one for any additional information, it is a trapezoid insignia Luftwaffe Officer M43 cap,
    with the RB Number of 0/0496/0764.

Thanks to Ade's detective work, the '0496' indicates a Hamburg maker, it would be nice to nail
    down the exact details though....

Living in hope,

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.   The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

Here for all collectors interrested in the RBNr. system a try to nail down a possible
    maker.

It started with a quite interresting variant of the M 39 Tornister that was made by using
    scrap fur and some other unusual materials.
    such as the white and blue checkered cloth for the inner liner.

The maker is RBNr 0/0485/0002 and the Tornister dates from 1943.

A short look in the list showed that /0485/ indicates the town of Jablunkau in Silesia.

Of great interrest is that the /0002/ indicates that our maker is the second firm of
    Jablunkau that got it´s RBNr.

From the 1942 telephone directory I learnt that the town of Jablunkau only had two firms
    that would qualify as possible makers of anything that could be used by the Military...
    and definitely only one that dealt with leather...

...and the other with metal parts.

here you can see all entries of Jablunkau in 1942.
    The sole producer of anything leather related was the
    firm

Bata , Schuh Lederwerke

so my fellow collectors chances are very high that the maker
    RBNr. 0/0485/002/ was Bata.

Best regards

Bernhard

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Hi Ade, thanks for the reply.

I have spotted it. It's HPC (Hermann Potthoff Coesfeld)
    Yes I can confirm 0/0520/0017 is HPC....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast