Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.

Article about: Hi Guys, the Reichsbetriebsnummer or RB number (also represented as RB Nr or Rbnr) has over the past 70 years been of much discussion with collectors of German militaria. A lot of speculatio

HI Andrian: Just joined the sight, ""and learning the computer- so I am doing my Best. I have my Dad's Frog with the numbers stamped on the back belt loop 0/0750/0400-- from your article I now know the 0750 is Stuttgart. Any ideas on the 0400 part?? Thanks Adrian Buffalo Bill - just in case I can't find my way back to this thread wjbuffalo@Verizon.net

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.
    P
    Many

?

Default RB Nummer 0/0668/0012 - Schildmann & Co, Bensheim (Hessen)

Hi,
    here is another:-

RB Nummer 0/0668/0012 - Bekleidungswerke (Clothing Factory) Schildmann & Co, Bensheim (State of Hessen - about 30km south of Frankfurt)

The paper label (in a Luftwaffe fliegerbluse) is detached, but it was originally attached (according to an earlier owner), and now resides in the pocket.

((The rest of the blouse:- Hermann Goring fliegerbluse review ))

Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

Another one for the records :

RBNR 0/0910/0065 = Edmund Knoch Puppenfabrik Mönchröden Oeslau

found this info on a pair of paratrooper trousers currently for sale .

?

Default 0/0362/0051

Hi, wondered if anyone has come across this RB number before:- 0/0362/0051

It's in a Kriegsmarine tropical blouse.

Best regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

This is mine: 0/0510/0052 Year 1944

Could it be the same as a previous post which was a Heer Breadbag. Brotbeutel Modell 1931.???

Rnbr 0/0510/005

Made in Gütersloh (Westfalia.)

It s A FJ bandolier
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.   The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

?

Apologies if this has already been included, but noticed a thread elsewhere that included the specific RB number for cap maker Hermann Pothoff of Coesfeld (Westphalia). This was from an original 'Rechnung' posted by Stonemint. It is:-

0/0520/0017

Correct. I listed it in post #52.
    Here is a photo of the M40 tropical cap from my collection.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Thanks Don.

Hoping that Stonemint will not mind, but here it is (top right) in black and white!

Regards, Paul

Hello Adrian,

another one R.B.Nr 0/0915/0002

I will be very grateful if you can specify the manufacturer and location.

Best regards,
    Sergey

Hello, Striegel & Wagner KG, Lichtenfels(Bayern)BahnhofStrasse 242. Shoe fabrik....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast