Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Russian Army of Liberation armshield

Article about: Hi Guys, I have owned this one for many years now. I bought it around 1979. A nice issued and worn peice, possibly bloodstained too. These Russian volunteers for the German sponsored Russian

While original, I think this one is a reject. The embroidery is mis-alinged off centre. This would drive me nuts to look at LOL.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Army of Liberation armshield
    P
    Many

Default POA from Jersey

Here is my POA patch. I never expected to find one here in Jersey. But this one turned up with a load of other bits and pieces from a house on the north coast of the Island, which is where the POA men were stationed. I have no idea if the insignia all came off the one jacket but it would be nice to think so. No idea what happened to the other collar patch.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Army of Liberation armshield   Russian Army of Liberation armshield  

Russian Army of Liberation armshield   Russian Army of Liberation armshield  

Russian Army of Liberation armshield   Russian Army of Liberation armshield  

Thanks guys, no rejects have a room in my collection, at least that I know of. Will keep on searching if someone is interested to sell it to me

Hi Ade, this one looks more likely doesnt it?, why are the POA letters smallers than yours?
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    While original, I think this one is a reject. The embroidery is mis-alinged off centre. This would drive me nuts to look at LOL.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Army of Liberation armshield  

Bear in mind, this is a different maker. That is all. This one is much nicer.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, appreciate your comments, will seriously consider of buying this one if I can get a fair price, I have seen the Bevo ones being sold at an average of 100 Euros, this one is sold at 165 Euros, if I can get a better price will go for it, keep you posted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2