Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Scarcely found Luftwaffe Uniform

Article about: I want to take a moment to share with you a rarely seen Luftwaffe Administrative NCO Tuchrock. He could have working in the areas of: Rose Pink- Photo Service, Motor Transport Service, Ordna

?

Default Scarcely found Luftwaffe Uniform

I want to take a moment to share with you a rarely seen Luftwaffe Administrative NCO Tuchrock.

He could have working in the areas of:

Rose Pink- Photo Service, Motor Transport Service, Ordnance Service, Weapons and Ammunition Service, Technical Aircraft Service, Cartographic Service, or Lithographic Services.

Scarcely found Luftwaffe UniformScarcely found Luftwaffe UniformScarcely found Luftwaffe UniformScarcely found Luftwaffe Uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scarcely found Luftwaffe Uniform
    P
    Many

more like sitting on his arse.

?

Harry,

From where do you draw this blanket and extremely generalized (and inaccurate) conclusion? Men of this field also flew test as test pilots(Technical Air Craft Service). Plenty of folks who wore the yellow(as well as the other) waffenfarbe sat on their arses during the war as well.

Its not that scarce, but its a lovely uniform

Hi Paul, very nice. Thanks for showing it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

It has a fine look to it and is about as close to minty as one could ask. Even the belt and buckle,alone are worth decent value. I like it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Real nice outfit there. Nice Luftwaffe collectibles. timothy

while its out of my league of expertise, its a nice example.

?

Thanks guys! I appreciate all feedback. I love a great discussion. :-D

I love LW Beamter collecting due to the relative rarity of many items and uniqueness of the uniforms as well as their diverse career fields. Another attractive feature is that despite the rarity, the collector demand is fairly low, resulting in lower prices.

KMMorris,

Have you seen other Luftwaffe Admin NCO Tuchrocks around? I definitely am interested in seeing additional examples. I have only seen two in my ten years of collecting(this one and another that has a large chunk missing from the back of the collar from a mouse attack). I am always looking for Luftwaffe Beamter uniforms... even just to review. If you all have any Luftwaffe Admin NCO tunics, please post pics! :-)

?

I was able to take the ensemble outside today... boy what a difference some sunlight can make. I will definitely be making my future photographs under sunlight from now on. Scarcely found Luftwaffe UniformScarcely found Luftwaffe UniformScarcely found Luftwaffe UniformScarcely found Luftwaffe UniformScarcely found Luftwaffe UniformScarcely found Luftwaffe Uniform

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast