Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Show Pick Ups

Article about: by Bond I thought linking this thread might help those interested in Heer eagles. http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-l...04/?highlight= Thanks, Mr. Bond. So the verdict is still no good? Als

Default Show Pick Ups

I got these at a show the other day and wanted to share for info/criticism. They were all pretty cheap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show Pick Ups   Show Pick Ups  

Show Pick Ups   Show Pick Ups  

Show Pick Ups   Show Pick Ups  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show Pick Ups
    P
    Many

Default Re: Show Pick Ups

Got this for free from one of my sellers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show Pick Ups   Show Pick Ups  

The KM tropical eagle is a fake, but the others are probably ok, though better pics would help.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    The KM tropical eagle is a fake, but the others are probably ok, though better pics would help.
    Thanks, Mr. Bond. I had quite a few sellers look at the KM insignia, and they told me it was legit. Just not issued. It cost me almost nothing, anyway. Seems to pass the burn and blacklight test as well. IDK what to think. The pics are all taken in HD. Not sure I can get better.

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    Thanks, Mr. Bond. I had quite a few sellers look at the KM insignia, and they told me it was legit. Just not issued. It cost me almost nothing, anyway. Seems to pass the burn and blacklight test as well. IDK what to think. The pics are all taken in HD. Not sure I can get better.

Trust me, it is a one looker fake and has lots of problems
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show Pick Ups  
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Bond View Post
    Trust me, it is a one looker fake and has lots of problems
    LOL, I hate striking out! I too questioned it, but with the flag it came with, I couldn't complain! It basically was thrown in for free. But, some guys I have faith in said it looked good. Maybe they knew that I got it for nothing and didn't want to mofo another seller.

Jerry, do you know of any good reference books that have the kind of info you just showed on this KM eagle? Something that has that kind of info on Heer eagles?

?

I agree w/ Mr.Bond. This KM BeVo lacks the small step under the wing... Here's one I have to compare with..am I right Bond? as far this certain style goes?. BTW , the others are fine pieces.
    ~Dean

The big problem with this one is it only has 4 inner wing feathers and one of them has a flaw, whilst tunic eagles should always have 5 and only cap eagles like tom posted have 4. There is no one stop book on these as far as I am aware.
    Regards,

Jerry

I thought linking this thread might help those interested in Heer eagles.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...04/?highlight=
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast