Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Signal regiment 78 schulterklappen und kragenspiegel

Article about: Here is a nice set I got some time ago. With one rank pipe so I believe these to be for an Oberleutnant?! Always fun to collect cloth : ) Stig

Default Signal regiment 78 schulterklappen und kragenspiegel

Here is a nice set I got some time ago. With one rank pipe so I believe these to be for an Oberleutnant?! Always fun to collect cloth : )
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signal regiment 78 schulterklappen und kragenspiegel   Signal regiment 78 schulterklappen und kragenspiegel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signal regiment 78 schulterklappen und kragenspiegel
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very nice Stig!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you!! I really like these.
    Stig

Hello,
    That's a nice set from these photos but do the digits really sit well on the braid ?
    I'm not very convinced. It's like for the rank pip, i don't like when the finish is not the same on both. Here the right one has lost all its gilt while the left one didn't...you're right, shoulderboard are for an Oberleutnant. And yes, it's always fun to collect cloth, but it can be tricky as well...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Alas a great chance that they`ve been messed with? I will take a new picture of the reverse.
    Thank you for your opinion, even if that was not what I wanted to hear. But I am learning.