Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Single Panzer Collar Tab

Article about: A new addition to my small Panzer insignia collection. It is a late war, un-issued example with a stamped three prong totenkopf. Ralph. With a different background.

Default Single Panzer Collar Tab

A new addition to my small Panzer insignia collection. It is a late war, un-issued example with a stamped three prong totenkopf.
    Ralph.
    Single Panzer Collar Tab
    Single Panzer Collar Tab
    With a different background.
    Single Panzer Collar Tab
    Single Panzer Collar Tab
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single Panzer Collar Tab
    P
    Many

?

That is as good as they get.

They look like the 'Type 7' skulls illustrated in Scott Pritchett's book "Panzer Feldjacke" on Page 299 of Volume 1.
    He illustrates 18 variants in the book ! (and the type 7 are the only examples with the 3 sharp prongs on the reverse).

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Single Panzer Collar Tab   Single Panzer Collar Tab  

Single Panzer Collar Tab  

Quote by SteveR View Post
    That is as good as they get.
    Thanks Steve!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    They look like the 'Type 7' skulls illustrated in Scott Pritchett's book "Panzer Feldjacke" on Page 299 of Volume 1.
    He illustrates 18 variants in the book ! (and the type 7 are the only examples with the 3 sharp prongs on the reverse).

Bob
    Thanks Bob!
    I believe if you go to page 220, you will see a couple photos of my father and one of my avatar.
    Ralph.

Very nice RB

that's a very nice one Ralph.

Quote by octavian View Post
    Very nice RB
    Thank you.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    that's a very nice one Ralph.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.

Very nice indeed! A lovely addition!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Very nice indeed! A lovely addition!

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast