Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID

Article about: It is in a amazin condition and was sealed until i took it out for ID. Please help to put some history to it if it is in fact real. Thank you folkes. Please move if incorrect forum. Dmitry

Default Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID

It is in a amazin condition and was sealed until i took it out for ID. Please help to put some history to it if it is in fact real.
    Thank you folkes.
    Please move if incorrect forum.
    Dmitry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID   Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID  

Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID   Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID  

Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID   Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID
    P
    Many

?

Question

I see what looks like a good trop breast eagle. I do Not see anything that is green u. blue.
    What do you mean by "sealed?" These came on a roll and were cut off as needed.
    Sarge

Thanks Sarge,
    I mean somebody preserved it by sealing it. Its not green but looks loke bronze with blue eagle

a trop breast eagle.

A fake tropical eagle.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Gotta love a Heer Adler. The stitching on the back looks a little odd to me, but keep in mind I'm a novice. Thanks for posting!

Have to agree with Jerry.

Tom

below 1 reason....
    Attached Images Attached Images Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID 

Sorry guys, it is a fake and an ugly one at that.

Some real ones.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sleeve eagle insignia Green and blue, Please help to ID  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

thanks guys