Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.

Article about: Hello all , im pretty new to collecting to be honest , i would if possible like to get some clarifications & opinions of what i have got so far, some i have reservations on so any advice

aps
    ?

Default German collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.

Hello all , im pretty new to collecting to be honest , i would if possible like to get some clarifications & opinions of what i have got so far, some i have reservations on so any advice or help would really be great !
    Many thanks in advance.
    I will continue to be active in this thread to answer any questions etc...
    (re submitted with correct image profiles)

please see below images , ive enhanced them as much as i could.

Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.
    Last edited by aps; 06-13-2013 at 02:10 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.

Most look OK to me, but I think the two Luft tropical helmet eagles are bad. SS skulls are a minefield, so I can't help there.
    Pete

aps
    ?

Default Re: Small Collection of Eagles , shoulder boards and collar patches for assessment please.

Quote by wood View Post
    Most look OK to me, but I think the two Luft tropical helmet eagles are bad. SS skulls are a minefield, so I can't help there.
    Pete
    Thanks for that , the helmet Eagles you say are bad , you mean condition wise or none genuine ?
    Like you say , as much as ive read about the skulls i understand what you say , its a minefield , i tend to beleive that the lighter one of the 2 maybe suspect , but perhaps somebody else could comment ?

Sounds stupid also , but am having trouble confirming the actual titles eg what they was sold as to what it actually are.. which chevron is which , basically what is what etc etc..
    Like i say im new to this and need to be sure , i have purchased a few books but not every type is listed.
    What i read tends to contradict a little .
    Again thanks in advance , i really appreciate the help
    APS

?

aps
    ?

Oh well not the end of the world , it's all a learning curve , luckily they Weren't to expensive , they came from a so called "dealer".
    Still moving on , thanks for the link that will certainly come in useful .
    Any further comments / info would be great from anyone .

Cheers all
    APS

Your Edelweiss are good ! The top left one is SS

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

aps
    ?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Your Edelweiss are good ! The top left one is SS

Nick
    Looking good so far , any confirmation on the light tan pip if possible ?

Regards
    APS

The tan pip is good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

aps
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The tan pip is good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

All of the cloth insignia appears original to me.

Fred