Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Stripped m36 tunic

Article about: I know the pics are not the best but some sellers have problems with taking pics so i give it a try,what do you think about this m36 tunic stripped of everything good or fake?

Default Stripped m36 tunic

I know the pics are not the best but some sellers have problems with taking pics so i give it a try,what do you think about this m36 tunic stripped of everything good or fake?

Stripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stripped m36 tunic
    P
    Many

?

The collar def looks altered and updated to cover the dark green.

So possible a repro tunic they try to make older?

It looks like a real tunic to me, but the photos arn't good enough to be sure. I agree the collar looks changed, but this could be a wartime modification as the collar colour changed from dark green to field gray in around 1940.

?

That's what I'm thinking. Looks field modified, possibly. Looks like material from a wool blanket, maybe?

That's my line of thought Dean tunic stands or looks pretty good, can't tell a whole lot based on photo's Field modified to M-40 collar? I can't think of any other reason why that would be done. Maybe when he gets better photo's tunic experts will weigh in. Looks promising. timothy

Quote by brabander View Post
    I know the pics are not the best but some sellers have problems with taking pics so i give it a try,what do you think about this m36 tunic stripped of everything good or fake?

Stripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunicStripped m36 tunic
    Looks like a modified M34 to me, probably reseda green under the "new" collar

Unusual that the metal hooks on the inside of the lining (usually present) are missing, as are the 3 holes for the belt support (back & front) yet the 36 pattern lining is there ?
    Regards
    Paul