Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?

Article about: I picked these trousers up today and am fairly confident that they are original, but they were such a bargain I am wondering if the deal was too good to be true. The materials and constructi

Default Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?

I picked these trousers up today and am fairly confident that they are original, but they were such a bargain I am wondering if the deal was too good to be true. The materials and construction all look good to me, but it would be nice to have some more pairs of eyes on these so I can be sure I did the right thing by buying these. I will post some photos and would be very grateful for any comments. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Sincerely, Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?   Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?  

Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?   Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?  

Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sumpftarn winter trousers, real deal?

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum!

They look fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade!

agree with Ade,good pants,did you has pay 10$?

?

Agreed, a nice pair of sumpftarn trousers!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it. I bought these from a local small-time dealer for about half of what I usually see pants like this priced at, even from collectors. He usually prices stuff at the higer end of the retail scale and I wondered if he knew something I didn't when he priced these. I used to see these regularly priced under $500 even just a few years ago, but when I wanted to buy one it seemed the price shot up suddenly. I'm very happy with these pants, they will be great for my display.