Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sumpftarnmunster winter reversible parka

Article about: This example from my collection is one that has seen plenty of use and is worn and faded. Plus it has the odd little field repair. What I particularly like is the fact that the pockets are l

Default Sumpftarnmunster winter reversible parka

This example from my collection is one that has seen plenty of use and is worn and faded. Plus it has the odd little field repair.

What I particularly like is the fact that the pockets are lined with off cuts of the earlier Splintertarnmunster or known to collectors as "Green splinter pattern" camo material. The makers did not waste materials!

The parka is marked with the RB number makers code "0/2901/0013" and the date 1943 seen under the windflap to the front of the jacket.

Collectors used to call this camo pattern "Tan water pattern". But I think it is now good to use the actual names used during the war in the original German language.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sumpftarnmunster winter reversible parka   Sumpftarnmunster winter reversible parka  

Sumpftarnmunster winter reversible parka  
    Attached Images Attached Images Sumpftarnmunster winter reversible parka 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sumpftarnmunster winter reversible parka
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Sumpftarnmunster winter reversible parka

very nice Ade! I'm looking for one for these babies since a while : whether they are too patched with different shades of camo pattern whether they are too expensive, so far I didn't find the right one

More treasures from the past hehe

MATHEB
    ?

Very nice! If you want to sell it, I'm interresting!

Thanks for the interest, but as forum friends will tell you, I never sell.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

What is the difference between a Sumpftarnmunster 43 and a 44 winter reversible parka? How can you tell between them? Is it the pattern? Style etc.