Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SVmilitaria M44 tunic.

Article about: by Stu W Hello Will, Have you read all the responses to your other thread asking about info on that dealer? Regards, Stu Does he have a bad reputation? I emailed him last year about an item

?

Default SVmilitaria M44 tunic.

I saw a pretty battered up M44 tunic on SVmilitaria recently. Its priced at 585 . I was wondering, despite its condition, is it worth it. I really want to add a german tunic to my collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SVmilitaria M44 tunic.
    P
    Many

Come on man, don't be lazy. Just save the pics and upload them to the thread. And welcome to the forum!

?

Alright, ill do that right now.

?

SVmilitaria M44 tunic. Here it is. It look in pretty rough condition.

?

Oh btw the way im a really young collector. Im only thirteen.

?

Also, im curious about a Luftwaffe Colonel tunic and a Coastal Artillery tunic aswell. The coastal artillery tunic is 650. The Luftwaffe Colonel tunic is 685.SVmilitaria M44 tunic.SVmilitaria M44 tunic.

I like it. But I would read up if I were you! There is a lot to learn. What kinds of militaria do you like?

?

Hello Will,

Have you read all the responses to your other thread asking about info on that dealer?

Regards,
    Stu

?

WW2 german right now. I got a m42 heer (no decal). Right now im looking for a German ww2 tunic. ALso, my great grand dad was a German Officer in the 21st Skanderbeg mountain division. I have a post of a picture of his death note.

Hi Will, if I have not already said welcome to you, welcome! I have moved this thread to the correct forum.

The M44 has unusual pointed pocket flaps. These are normally cut straight. The whole point of this tunic was to save time and labour in it's construction. Also the buttons are replaced.

More pics are needed all round.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast