Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SVmilitaria M44 tunic.

Article about: by Stu W Hello Will, Have you read all the responses to your other thread asking about info on that dealer? Regards, Stu Does he have a bad reputation? I emailed him last year about an item

Quote by Stu W View Post
    Hello Will,

Have you read all the responses to your other thread asking about info on that dealer?

Regards,
    Stu
    Does he have a bad reputation? I emailed him last year about an item i was interested in but never replied.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SVmilitaria M44 tunic.
    P
    Many

?

He rarely replies to emails. So if your interested in something it's better to call him. I had to send him several emails about a belt he had for sale before I got a reply.

He pulls great things out of the woodwork and if you know what your buying you could pick up some real gems. But you might have to pick up the phone in the process and give him a call. Because by the time he replies to your email someone else would have and it will be sold.

Cheers, Pat

P.s. I sent you a pm Will

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    He rarely replies to emails. So if your interested in something it's better to call him. I had to send him several emails about a belt he had for sale before I got a reply.

He pulls great things out of the woodwork and if you know what your buying you could pick up some real gems. But you might have to pick up the phone in the process and give him a call. Because by the time he replies to your email someone else would have and it will be sold.

Cheers, Pat

P.s. I sent you a pm Will
    Thanks for the info Pat.
    Personally i wouldn't bother to deal with such unprofessional seller. A call from my country to the US would be more expensive than the shipping of the wanted item.

?

Don't forget, this seller does it as a hobby, he is not a full time dealer whose livelihood depends on it and is not sat in front of a computer all day waiting for sales.

There are a few threads about this seller, look them up and make up your own minds about whether you want to deal with him.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Don't forget, this seller does it as a hobby, he is not a full time dealer whose livelihood depends on it and is not sat in front of a computer all day waiting for sales.

There are a few threads about this seller, look them up and make up your own minds about whether you want to deal with him.
    That would explain the lack of professionalism. I was thinking about the hobby possibility but didn't know for sure. Thanks for the info Adrian. It would be better to be stated on the main page so that people are not wasting their time sending emails and getting no response.

Regarding Karl @SV militaria he is just across the border from myself and i have spent several hours with him personally. He is an honest guy who doesn't pretend to know everything and gets some real nice stuff. He states that "the tunic is made or really late war with funky buttons" on his site. Hope this helps. Steve

I have purchased many things from him, and consigned a couple, and I've never had a problem. He seems like a good guy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3