Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?

Article about: Dear all, may I ask you what you think about this coat? Authentic? With best wishes alter musketier

Default Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?

Dear all,

may I ask you what you think about this coat? Authentic?

With best wishes
    alter musketier

Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tarnjacke, camouflage coat/parka: Authentic?
    P
    Many

As Harry has put original but seen heavy use

Original as already stated.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

42 pattern i beleive !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

So the bright white stichting and the buttons with no wear are all original? The waist band with no wear, while the Jacke itself show heavy wear is all original? To me it looks like a new Jacke that has been treated with some sandpaper and bleeched.
    Even the threads around the worn patches look like they are new, at least not what I would expect from a salty Jacke thats been hanging somewhere dusty and dark for the last 70 years. Or has it been in the washing machine on 90 degrees, and have all the buttons been replaced?

Obviously the buttons are replaced. I never commented on those as they are not the correct pattern and could not be considered original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

It looks an original non reversible splittertarn parka with many repairs and replaced pieces like the pocket flaps.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Dear all,
    Thank you very much for your evalutations which are very helpfull. After all I consider some details looking rather new compared with the outside of the coat. What about the liner? It's seems to have no traces of wear at all. However me, I am not sure about and I refrained to get it.
    With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Salty as stated but hard IMO to find in any condition. timothy