Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich War Flag.

Article about: G'day, Have just been blown away by a flag I saw in a local antique store, a MASSIVE late war Third reich War flag, must be over 6 feet wide and 15 ft long, its almost like a floor to ceilin

?

Default Third Reich War Flag.

G'day,

Have just been blown away by a flag I saw in a local antique store, a MASSIVE late war Third reich War flag, must be over 6 feet wide and 15 ft long, its almost like a floor to ceiling banner. I trust the dealer, he has AU$1640 on it. I have never seen such a large war flag and it is nicely stamped and looks the business. I have no real experience in flags. Does this sound like a fiar price???? I have no photos sorry, just after an overall impression for a flag this size.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich War Flag.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Third Reich War Flag.

gotd usually the bigger the flag the smaller the price. Big flags are hard to display. Gary

?

Yeh, I seen a few on dealers sites for a similar price, maybe because they dont crop up that much here in Australia is why the price may be high

?

I bought a large German Party flag a few years ago for cheap . When I got it home I thought" what the Hell am I going to do with it now. " Gary

Hi, if the price asked works out at more than £200-300, its probably too expensive. As was said, after they get past a certain size, they go down in value, as you cant do anything with them.

Jerry