Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tropical Panzer

Article about: Hello Gent's, Does anyone knows if units with pink waffenfarbe in Afrika also played an unmounted role or were they only armor/mechanized? Thank you for your time and help Regards, Lars

I respect Virtual Grenadier due to his vigorous honest in regards to tunics which have been restored, but his pricing is nothing short of insane.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical Panzer
    P
    Many

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I respect Virtual Grenadier due to his vigorous honest in regards to tunics which have been restored, but his pricing is nothing short of insane.
    Indeed. Yet people are still buying at such prices
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Yes the boots are expensive but only if you can find some..... I sure can't

Regards, Lars
    Beautiful tunic Lars. I much prefer them with DAK insignia rather than the continental ones but it still looks awesome.

Lars next time i come across with a pair i will let you know. I have seen a few lately.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I have to disagree with the statement that his prices are out there. Im not saying Mike isn't a bit overpriced on some stuff but you have to understand that he is doing it based on a commission. The seller lists his price and Mike gets a little added to the top. I do agree that perhaps some guys want way too much and that puts Mike at a point where the items are a little over priced. He is by far one of the best I have dealt with in regards to originality and telling when items are restored.

It seems to me that sheeple like to only buy from dealers because they are too lazy to learn what is right and just assume that because it came from dealer x,y or z its good. That is what puts people into a tizzy when they find out things are not right. I have been at this hobby for 13 years and I have learned a lot and am still learning stuff every day, lots of little ins and outs. If you watch the estands of different forums killer items will sit for dirt prices for weeks and then they end up on a dealers site for twice the price and are sold within a month.. I just can't figure it out but if people just want to piss money away its on them.

An additional note on 1st model officer and or 1st model tropical tunics in general, these are hard to find tunics to say the least. There are way fewer 1st model trop tunics than say SS tunics and what not. I would venture to say that 1st model officer tunics are even fewer and farther inbetween and will always demand big money. Same goes for 1st model NCO tropical tunics, they just don't come around and when they are available I would highly suggest people scoop them up. Bone white bleached out 1st model tunics sell all day long in the 6-9k range so take that into account. Matt

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Beautiful tunic Lars. I much prefer them with DAK insignia rather than the continental ones but it still looks awesome.
    Though of course there is no tropical version officer insignia, but sometimes you see them with the the EM's tropical eagle still showing.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Though of course there is no tropical version officer insignia, but sometimes you see them with the the EM's tropical eagle still showing.
    I have noticed that on eagles and litzen but i am not sure of the boards. Are there any tropical officer's version of shoulder boards?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    I have noticed that on eagles and litzen but i am not sure of the boards. Are there any tropical officer's version of shoulder boards?
    No, only the continental versions mate.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    No, only the continental versions mate.
    Thanks Jerry. Your knowledge on tropical stuff is of great help. Much appreciated.
    Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2