Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical - Sudfront Tunic

Article about: Hello to all, I recived the presented tropical tunic. I presume, it's 1.st model of it. By my opinion it's OK, but looking for your judgement as well. There are missing Brest eagle, Collar t

Default Tropical - Sudfront Tunic

Hello to all,
    I recived the presented tropical tunic. I presume, it's 1.st model of it. By my opinion it's OK, but looking for your judgement as well.

There are missing
    Brest eagle,
    Collar tabs
    Shoulder board
    Sleeve angle (Gefraiter Ärmelwinkel)
    If someone has some of them, plesese let me know.

thanks in ahead

Tropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical - Sudfront Tunic
    P
    Many

I like it,used postwar hence lack of insignia.may have been a Obergefrieter.

?

Looks like a worthy restoration project. Hopefully the paint will come off. It will be hard to find used insignia to match the wear but not impossible. Update the thread as you go and lets see how it turns out.

?

Maybe try to very very gently use a scalpel to scrape off the dry paint

Thanks for ideas, will be shown how will came out...

I found Shoulder boards and Ärmelwinkel... What do you think...?? Boards looks to nice to me...
    Regards

Tropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront TunicTropical - Sudfront Tunic

Neither of these are right for the tunic.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello,

The chevron is for a drillich/work uniform. The shoulder boards are Luftwaffe tropical shirt boards.. In my humble opinion it would be immensely easier to purchase a tunic with insignia already on it than try and find insignia that would match the wear that this tunic has. Just my opinion.

Fred