Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!

Article about: Agreed, I have what looks like a field made zeltbahn jacket, and I'm still not sure whether I think it's period or not. That's the risk that you run. Is there provenance at all? I have to sa

?

Default The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!

Good day gents I just could not help my self I need to show these terrible photos that I came across if you are under 18 and or have a medical condition were you can not bare any kind of shock to your system PLEASE GO NO FURTHER .As the pictures you are about to see are very disturbing so disturbing in fact that I had to think twice about posting them that is why I have decided not to post them here and they will be posted in the first reply to this thread.

Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Mark K; 10-30-2011 at 03:11 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!

I feel some fourth or fifth Reich is on it's way...

?

This field made felbluse would appear to be constructed from a M31 zeltban it has got to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen .But is it real was it made during WW2 possibly by a blind tailor or a drunken soldat with way to much time on his hands that is the question I am asking has any one seen anything so hideous before . The one thing that did catch my eye thoe is there appears to have been award loops on the left breast pocket at one time .

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!   The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!  

The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!   The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!  

The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!   The Ugliest Thing I have ever seen !!!!  

?

That thing looks pretty odd. Different pocket sizes. And the stitches.... Wow. And the.....

?

I do agree with you there Datrus it is almost painfull to look at under further examination I would even say that the pebbled buttons are of period.

Regards Mark K

?

In photo number five there would appear to be an internal bandage pocket sewn on the bottom left hand side of this feldbluse.

Regards Mark K

I don't think it's that ugly... lol

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I don't think it's that ugly... lol
    Its definitely poorly stitched w/ misjudged measurements and so on........ But I have seen worse Feld-made items. I highly doubt this was tailor-made! I will agree with Drunken Soldat! haha

?

I am considering buying it actually that was why I did post it but I thought I would have a little fun along the way with it.

Regards Mark K

My advice to you would be what Ade told me when I posted a very similar item a couple of weeks ago. It is very hard to tell when these things were made, even if they are made of original materials. I think they are really cool looking though... haha

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast