Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

unidentified KM patch......HELP please!

Article about: Hey guys, I'm looking at buying one of these two KM patches. A fellow collector/friend purchased a vet lot, both containing German and U.S. items....and two of these patches are part of it.

?

Default unidentified KM patch......HELP please!

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying one of these two KM patches. A fellow collector/friend purchased a vet lot, both containing German and U.S. items....and two of these patches are part of it. I'm waiting for better pics! Can someone help identify these? One guy said German Merchant Marine...but I have never heard of that! Thanks in advance guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unidentified KM patch......HELP please!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unidentified KM patch......HELP please!
    P
    Many

Hi Newbie, A very attractive and nice badge. I think that you will find that it is a none military cap badge and from my research, it is likely to be either a club badge or a waterways barge badge. I have several in my collection and if you decide not to buy it, I would appreciate an in.
    Cheers and good luck Michael Ryan.

?

Thanks for the info! If I decide against it,I roll definitely pass on your info. Send me your contact info. .....btw, what is a fair price for this patch in U.S.dollars?

?

More pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unidentified KM patch......HELP please!   unidentified KM patch......HELP please!  

Definitely not Kriegsmarine, Reichsmarine or Imperial German Navy.

Apart from it being civilian, I can't positively identify it.

My gut feeling is that it is from a yachting-/boating-/water sports club.

Hi, Nice little badges but not of a lot of interest because they do not fall into any specific field. As HPL quite rightly states, they are not military and not merchant navy. Ergo of low interest and relative value. I have about 30 of them with various logos, flags and initials etc and I personnaly would not pay more than $10 to $25. Most of mine fall around the $12 to $15 mark. Hope this is of help
    Regards MR

Some similar cap badges to include a variation of the item you are looking at.

unidentified KM patch......HELP please!unidentified KM patch......HELP please!unidentified KM patch......HELP please!

Hello,
    It looks as though the badge that newbie started the thread with is actually pictured on the bottom row of badges that Michael posted except someone has stuck a swan flag on!

Regards
    Doug

Yes Doug, I think that you are right!!! Cheers MR