Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unique Uniforms of The Third Reich! WHAT THE HECK.

Article about: Hello, I found these photos of various soldiers wearing uniforms that just don't seem to fit the idea's a lot of us put in our heads about what things were real and what weren't. At least fo

Default Re: Unique Uniforms of The Third Reich! WHAT THE HECK.

While i was in Iraq, there was a short time that certain members of the Air Force was wearing our ACU's, they had US Air Force name plates on their ACU tops, but they was wearing our ACU's, Because they needed to blend in with us, and we was given a lea way on some shit in theater.

The guy in the wearing the SS tunic, and the Luftwaffe helmet, for all we know, he could have been transferred into their unit, and had no SS decal helmet that would fit him, or no spare helmets at all. You can see the other members standing at attention are SS members.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unique Uniforms of The Third Reich! WHAT THE HECK.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by militarymania View Post
    i agree that pic #2 has been photo shopped,,,image is very sharp in comparison to rest of pic and looks odd....
    I agree as well. The guy with the SS smock looks like a re-enactor, who's image was superimposed onto an original photo, then duplicated somehow. It does not look right by resolution, focus, or light contrast.

?

That second photo is definitely tampered with.

Pardon me if I ignorantly chime in and ask why is that guy's bayonet fixed - and really, did not paras carry automatic weapons?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

There is an interesting back-story to this man and why he is not on a U-Boat and wearing a Luftwaffe pullover:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unique Uniforms of The Third Reich! WHAT THE HECK.   Unique Uniforms of The Third Reich! WHAT THE HECK.  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    There is an interesting back-story to this man and why he is not on a U-Boat and wearing a Luftwaffe pullover:
    Well, let's hear it.

?

I think im in agreement with the Para photo being contrived,the guy in the foreground is wearing a luftwaffe belt buckle, however why the fixed bayonet?, noone else seems too bothered, but the thing that sticks out to me is the guy on the right has a helmet that doesnt fit his head, ie too small, the guy behind the one in the foreground has a helmet thats too big, the third guy has an ordinary stahlhelm, as for the focus, im not that experienced with photography to comment but it does look weird

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2