Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

unknown boots

Article about: Anyone ever seen a pair of boots like these, theyre leather with like a tan wool sort of lining brass zip that was originally grey/green zipper is a ZIPP brand and shaped like a propeller so

Default unknown boots

Anyone ever seen a pair of boots like these, theyre leather with like a tan wool sort of lining brass zip that was originally grey/green zipper is a ZIPP brand and shaped like a propeller sort of shape and theres a thin tongue down zipper thats made of a black shiney material they were found in a barn at Kiel along with a long grey leather coat and a pair of grey leather gauntlets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unknown boots
    P
    Many

Default Re: unknown boots

They sure ain't "Kommis"...they could be everything but a pair of WH/WSS/LW/KM(etc)-issue boots!
    HTH
    Manny

so theyre private purchase boots?

Quote by DerFlieger View Post
    so theyre private purchase boots?
    They could be anything from any era...they sure ain't WH-issue!Any "private purchase" pair of boots could be of any vintage and If I had to put up an officer rig I'd either go for a pair of WH-issue Reiterstiefel or,if it's a 100% combat rig,a pair of any other style of footwear!
    If you want to know if they would look OK on a mannequin I'd say no...too strange-looking and not that "martial".
    "Private Purchase" boots without a 101% certified period of manufacture are just another old pair of shoes to me!
    HTH
    Manny

When it comes to boots, Manny is the first person I would ask. So I would agree with his comments 100%.

Cheers, Ade.