Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown drillich tunic - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you for help with this drillich jacket. I was trying to find some information on net but I was not successfull. The eagle does not belong to the tunic, it was ad

?

Default Unknown drillich tunic - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you for help with this drillich jacket. I was trying to find some information on net but I was not successfull. The eagle does not belong to the tunic, it was added there later and soon I will remove it. I do not know what type of jacket it is. Is this one for some training purpose? It looks like it had a buttons for shoulder boards and from reverse it looks like shoulder boards were sewn there and were removed. But there are no traces after collar tabs. I did not find any markings. Any idea and opinion is welcome.
    Mike

Unknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for helpUnknown drillich tunic - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown drillich tunic - ask for help
    P
    Many

Can't say anything for sure, but this doesn't look TR era German to my eye...perhaps Austrian or Swiss origin...?

?

I have received some answer from the guy who is I think expert of drillich tunic and he wrote me it is wwii era an old jacket used for training in the barracks or in the summer. But still I would like to have more information.

Hello,

I don't believe that this is third reich period. It is not a Heer tunic. We then thought maybe KM except the pocket pouch corners are not clipped and there are only 3 vent holes in the armpit. I believe that this is a postwar tunic.

Fred

it is surely not swiss.. Swiss Army Tunics ( vintage grey ones) have a very different look, and all knobs are marked with the swiss cross. also do the swiss tunics usually several year & ID- stamps inside.. So Switzerland must be discarted from the origin list...