Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffenrock hauptmann

Article about: Hi all! Arrived this waffenrock few days ago. Waffenfarbe is dark pink. What would you say? Everything looks pretty standard? Badges attached by me. Thank you!

Question Waffenrock hauptmann

Hi all!
    Arrived this waffenrock few days ago. Waffenfarbe is dark pink.
    What would you say? Everything looks pretty standard?
    Badges attached by me.

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffenrock hauptmann   Waffenrock hauptmann  

Waffenrock hauptmann   Waffenrock hauptmann  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenrock hauptmann
    P
    Many

great tunic 1st class.

Guys! What would you say about the wrock and waffenfarbe? Everything okay with this? Which korps? Tell me something, please. Calling the experts. Thank you!

The color looks too dark for me to be the rose pink of the armor branch (more like the carmine of the general staff or the veterinary corps) but the appearance of colors can be very deceiving if they are captured by digital photography and viewed on a monitor, especially when it comes to shades of red and pink.

Nothing can be told about "korps" affiliation, as no unit insignia are present.

I see nothing wrong with the tunic (athough I do not claim to be an expert).

Its a very nice tunic, nothing wrong with it I can see. As to the waffenfarbe, I honestly think its impossible to say with any certainty. Digital cameras dont always capture colours perfectly, and everyone's computer monitor or device will also display slightly differently, so we will all be seeing something different. If I had to guess, i'd go for Nebelwerfer, but it could be veterinary or General Staff.

Not just on monitor. I'm affraid the shades of colours, because looks like two different material. Is this could happened the sewing methods in wartime? or Maybe, resewed the neckband? I especially worry about it is a repaired uniform.

Hi, You have what appears to be a very nice high quality tunic and like those comments above, I too would be inclined to say that the arm of service colour is too dark for rose pink and possibly General Staff? A couple of observations if I may? The condition of the medal and badges do not accord with that of the uniform and I would ask if they are pined through original sewn loops as they look a trifle low to me? Also, given the obvious high quality of the jacket, the rank insignia and the various litzen, I am a bit surprised by the breast eagle. A nice badge but I would have expected to see a hand embroidered silver wire eagle? I am in no way castigating the tunic or any of the items that I have mentioned, these are purely observations and not criticisms. A beautiful item.

Regards Michael Ryan

Hi! Thanks for your comment.
    Sorry I wasn't sure the waffenfarbe. I thought the waffenfarbe attached to panzer or another attendant panzer korps. I was uncertain. Therefore I've got these badges.
    I will inculde the photo from badge holding loops.
    I think a breast eagle is a rare variant officer eagle. Note a common black grounded silver embrioned eagle.

Hi Alex, Yes, spot on!! A very nice tunic.
    Regards Michael R