Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunic

Article about: Gent, I have this 2 tunics and need insigna on them. I also need colar cuffs on the M 36. What kind of insigna and cuffs are correct for this tunics? [ATTACH=CONFIG][/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]

Default Wehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunic

Gents,
    I have this 2 tunics and need insignia on them. I also need collar tabs on the M 36. What kind of insignia and collar tabs are correct for this tunics?

Wehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunicWehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunic
    [ATTACH=CONFIG][/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]934576
    [/ATTACH]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunic   Wehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunic
    P
    Many

This type of eagle would be fine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunic  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Tank you Adrian.

Collar tabs M36 ex 39 jacket

Hello,

Depends on the manufacture date on the inside. The facings on the m34 Tunic changed from dark field grey badge cloth to a Blueish dark green badge cloth on 10 Sep 1935. The first pattern eagle did not change until 19 Jun 1937. The pointed shoulder boards did not change until 26 Nov 1938. The first pattern of einheits tabs came into use 26 Nov 1938.

Fred

MAP
    ?

Jean-Philippe Borg and Laurent Huart's book "Feldbluse - The German soldiers Field Tunic" will give you lots of help and examples.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you gents. All your information are very helpfull.

Hello,

This is the insignia that was authorized to be worn from 10 Sep 1935 to 19 Jun 1937.

Fred

Wehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunicWehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunicWehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunicWehrmacht M35 and M 36 tunicHello,

Thank you Fred.