Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Panzergrenadier uniform

Article about: Ladies and gentlemen, Would love to hear some opinions on this set offered for sale. Thanks, Anzel

?

Default Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Panzergrenadier uniform

Ladies and gentlemen,

Would love to hear some opinions on this set offered for sale.

Thanks,
    Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Panzergrenadier uniform   Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Panzergrenadier uniform  

Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Panzergrenadier uniform   Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Panzergrenadier uniform  

Attached Images Attached Images Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Panzergrenadier uniform 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Obergefreiter Panzergrenadier uniform
    P
    Many

?

The lack of responses means I should walk away?

It's the weekend. Give it some time.

Better photos would help, but it looks like a good late war tunic that has been played with, in that the insignia
    is replaced. (eagle too high, not correct for this type of tunic, and the funky collar tabs, plus an early Ogef. sleeve rank).

Bob

?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Better photos would help, but it looks like a good late war tunic that has been played with, in that the insignia
    is replaced. (eagle too high, not correct for this type of tunic, and the funky collar tabs, plus an early Ogef. sleeve rank).

Bob
    Thanks bob ...your collection is impressive btw!

I have about the same response Need photo's of inside where depot mark might be inside colar, pocket flaps from what I see looks to be a m-43 tunic with replaced insignia. Or it could be ok it reminds me of the Waffenrock a guy posted the other night can't see enough of it to give a accurate opinion come to find out with some more photo's Aide and the boys gave a ok could be the case in what you show. It is hard when that stuff is just lying flat I like what I see so far. timothy

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

It appears to be a well usedM43 tunic with replaced insignia. The insignia appears to be a mix or original and reproduction. Close up shots of all insignia, and tunic markings are a must. The trousers appear to be Swedish.

Fred