Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Well worn , Mountain Division Tunic.

Article about: Hi, I would like some feedback on this well worn tunic. Multiple repairs, stained and with some identifying features. It seems to have Berlin on the field dressing pocket, with maybe a manuf

?

Default Well worn , Mountain Division Tunic.

Hi,
    I would like some feedback on this well worn tunic. Multiple repairs, stained and with some identifying features. It seems to have Berlin on the field dressing pocket, with maybe a manufacturer's name. Next to the sizing, it looks like 4/GJR 139 II, near the sizing. The inside of the left lower pocket is torn out for some reason. The shoulder boards look a little newer than the condition of the jacket. And there is an outline of where a breast eagle was removed. Any feedback or ideas will be welcomed.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Well worn ,  Mountain Division Tunic.
    P
    Many

I think you really have got it covered. Nothing much to add to what you have already said.

Original, but restored.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade, Yours and other members tutorials, from the past and present threads, have been very informative, teaching what to look for, and offering exellent expert advice.

Hi ,even though it is restored I think it looks great , a decent worn tunic, Leon.

it looks what it is.

?

Thanks... Yes, I am pleased.. I like that "Kind of has that been there" look..
    I believe, on the unit stamp it may be 1/GJR 139 II...
    Can anyone shed some light on this unit and maybe anything about their history?

Full of loads of character!

Worn, salty and unit marked. I would buy it if i were you :-)
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Thanks Don, Yes, I bought it.

?

Hi.. Thanks for all of your input... If I can get some help identifying the "maker, nanufacturer, distributer, tailor..etc.. in the 3rd photo..the writing/stamp on the Field Dressing Pocket... " Robert ????? Berlin"? If anyone may have any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated..
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast