Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WH Cavalry Uniforms

Article about: Views: 0 Size: 113.1 KB class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> Since I got into exhibiting I've spread my wings and began collecting Wehrmacht (armed forces) in order to expand the exhibit

"I have a cat that is faster than a torpedo and its Hell trying to get him out of the closets. "

I have a cat that thinks my collecting room is his, and he graciously allows me entry sometimes.

Hope you manage to post some photos soon mate, I would love to see them, and thanks for your kind words on my one and only
    Cavalry cap

Cheers

Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH Cavalry Uniforms
    P
    Many

I bought a new laptop (HP) and I hooked up an external drive to it. I had all of my data, photos, documents, etc. on that external drive. One day my laptop asks me, "Would you like to encrypt your data?" I selected YES and it proceeded. When it was done, I no longer had access to the external drive. I cannot even stick a thumb drive in. It tells me I must be the system administrator. I'm the only one on this damned thing. So I am temporally cut off from all my photos of everything.

When I get this situation straightened out, I will post more photos of my toys.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2