Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

What can you tell me about these tunics from this one bad picture? Any help really appreciated, thx!

Article about: A single fairly bad pic of these two tunics which I'm going to look at in the morning, so, somewhat short notice... Seller claims 100% original. only a couple owners since the war. The green

Default What can you tell me about these tunics from this one bad picture? Any help really appreciated, thx!

A single fairly bad pic of these two tunics which I'm going to look at in the morning, so, somewhat short notice... Seller claims 100% original, only a couple owners since the war. The green one is supposedly dated 1939, so an M36 tunic, the other looks like an M40 or M43 with interesting shoulder boards, maybe a DAK color/shade? I should have asked for better pics but too busy with work today to even think about it.

What can you tell me about these tunics from this one bad picture? Any help really appreciated, thx!

Any help appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What can you tell me about these tunics from this one bad picture? Any help really appreciated, thx!
    P
    Many

?

Rule #1: If the seller does not give good photos, its usually because he try to hide something.

Out of this photo (a quick view), i react on the detail that both has ek2. (as usual)-
    For some reason it seems like everyone recieved the ek2. At least almost all surviving uniforms has this ribbon

(ask for better photos, we are all going to give you the same reply, like tiny clones )

Really bad picture, don't think he was trying to pull anything by it, I saw the tunics, I would have jumped out of my seat had I seen decent pics, they look right, they smell right, all emblems look like they have been sewn in place since the war. Will try to find time to take detailed shots.