Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What do you think of this tunic?

Article about: im taking a guess here glenn that this is on either ebay or something similar (some sort of auction site) when it comes down to TR stuff use a dealer not an auction because the vast majority

Default Re: What do you think of this tunic?

im taking a guess here glenn that this is on either ebay or something similar (some sort of auction site) when it comes down to TR stuff use a dealer not an auction because the vast majority are fakes
    as ade says save up and get some books on what you want to collect im sure we could all help you find ones to suit your budget and your collection

tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think of this tunic?
    P
    Many

Thanks Tom, well its currently £250 currently and i was just curious, although i know no definite judgement can be made from these poor images... so is there any particular ones you guys need and i will get them,
    Thanks again guys, Glen.

More pics, although i think im getting a couple more tomorrow of the removed eagle on the breast,
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think of this tunic?   What do you think of this tunic?  

What do you think of this tunic?  
    Attached Images Attached Images What do you think of this tunic?  What do you think of this tunic? 

Sorry I am not liking it.

It appears to have some fading around the shoulderboard area, which does lead one to think it stands a chance. BUT the collar shape is horrible and the shape of the faded area on it does not lead me to think it had Heer Litzen on it. Look how low down it is?

Pass on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, yes i noticed the lightness in the material where the shoulder boards are which shows age to the piece, i also noticed the shape of the collars although there is a lot of shadowing going on which i wasn't sure about and yes after close inspection you can see the there is a much bigger gap above the Heer Litzen than there is below... HaHa i will question the seller and see what he has to say...
    Thanks, Glen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2