Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What does this armband say?

Article about: I am working on a family album & would like to know the writing on this armband. The first word is Deutsche but I can't make out the 2nd part. Thanks for any help

Its basically used by civilians in the Service of the German Armed Forces

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What does this armband say?
    P
    Many

I uploaded the picture by selecting 'attachments" above & see the picture in the picture upload box but it does not appear in the post, as far as I can tell. I can't find the "add files here" link. The writing after Deutsche is unclear which is why I posted the picture. I'm pretty sure it is Wehrmacht but want to verify.
    Here is an "imageshack" link to the picture, is that will work.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3816/5j4p9t.jpg

Default Another attept to display the picture

I uploaded the picture by selecting 'attachments" above & see the picture in the picture upload box but it does not appear in the post, as far as I can tell. I can't find the "add files here" link. The writing after Deutsche is unclear which is why I posted the picture. I'm pretty sure it is Wehrmacht but want to verify.

?

Looking at your pic its the one Gwar and I posted a pic's of!!!!

And if my eyes are seeing it correctly Gwar is going to like that pic and can tell you all about it. He is our RAD MAN!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

And for prosperity sake so that pic will be a learning point for anyone in the future who might have the same question!!

If you don't mind me asking, Who is the Gent in the pic? What's his story?

Semper Fi
    Phil

German armed forces, similar to " in the service of " German armed forces, worn by civilians preforming services for the armed forces, by the late war phase, this along with the volkstrum, were the armed forces.

Default Another attept to display the picture

I uploaded the picture by selecting 'attachments" above & see the picture in the picture upload box but it does not appear in the post, as far as I can tell. I can't find the "add files here" link. The writing after Deutsche is unclear which is why I posted the picture. I'm pretty sure it is Wehrmacht but want to verify. Here is an Imageshack link
    http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3816/5j4p9t.jpg

picture is a RAD man probably needed for some type of service in a branch of the armed forces. So a labor party man re-assigned to help the military in some way.

Sorry for the delay. I was using Firefox but I kept getting errors when I replied. I had switch to Internet Explore to get through. I see the pic is displayed. I think the 2nd word is Wehrmacht but the 1st 3 letters didn't seem to be right. The pic is cropped from a family picture in Germany in the late 30's. I'll post the full pic is anyone wants to see it.

MAP
    ?

Follow these images to upload properly. After picking your picture in the 3rd step, just click "upload" file and it should appear down in the attachment section. Then click "insert inline" on the bottom right and finally click "done".

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast