Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is this little thingie?

Article about: Howdi guys! I hope you all had a great new year and all. My WRF matey Ralph (Rbminis) was so kind to send me a Christmas present which arrived today, better late than never, right? - I have

Default What is this little thingie?

Howdi guys!

I hope you all had a great new year and all.

My WRF matey Ralph (Rbminis) was so kind to send me a Christmas present which arrived today, better late than never, right? - I have been twisting and turning my poor head senseless all day trying to figure out what this oddly shaped thingie is; sized 2 x 3 cm. I really have no idea, I guess I´m losing it.

Hoping to get an answer.

Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this little thingie?   What is this little thingie?  

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this little thingie?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What is this little thingie?

Imperial Kreigsmarine cap insignia

Cheers, Pat

Oh... now that is embarrassing for me...... But thanks alot, kiddo!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Here is a photo I hope Steve doesent mind me using.

Cheers, Pat

Oh, interesting. Ralph did tell me to find out for myself, but this one was difficult.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Pat is correct but it was called the Kaiserliche Marine.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks for helping me, guys
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I am glad that you were able to use this forum for what it is for Christina!
    I did actually expect you to post it for someone here to tell you what it is. I am glad that you like it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great job Pat

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I am glad that you were able to use this forum for what it is for Christina!
    I did actually expect you to post it for someone here to tell you what it is. I am glad that you like it.
    Ralph.
    Well, I had to admit to myself that I couldn´t figure this one out - and fortunately Patrick could!

Thanks again, mate
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]