Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What are this shoulder boards and the collar tab for

Article about: What are this shoulder boards and the collar tab for and yes what for are the buttons, just got them today from someone who i meet during a hospital stay and he told me this lot was left by

Default What are this shoulder boards and the collar tab for

What are this shoulder boards and the collar tab for and yes what for are the buttons, just got them today from someone who i meet during a hospital stay and he told me this lot was left by his father in law and he dont know if real and what for only that it should be wwii, i only made a uv test and no glow at all thats all i know

What are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab forWhat are this shoulder boards and the collar tab for

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What are this shoulder boards and the collar tab for
    P
    Many

Default Re: What are this shoulder boards and the collar tab for

Hi, I salute your good fortune. This is quite a haul. I would very strongly suggest you see the person who has given you these right. Clearly they had no idea what they were like you. There is a great deal of money's worth here if all checkout as original. We are talking into 4 figures.

And now a shameless plug: Also please think about supporting the forum by becoming a Gold Club member.

1) Heer Generals shoulder boards

2)

3) Govt Admin Officals board

4) SS Obergruppenfuhrer boards.

5) Buttons for Diplomatic Corps.

6) Organisation Todt High Leaders collars tabs for OT - Einsatzgruppenleiter I. Not sure if these are real? Not my thing.

Take a look at this site you will see original high end items and the prices they can command:

The Marshals Baton

Hospital is never much fun. So I hope you are feeling better.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

i agree, what a haul. If they are good then that's your good fortune. Congrtaulations.

ps I hope you are now recovered after your hospital stay.

cheers

tony

Great stuff, that is!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

If, as has been stated above, these are original examples, then you have had several of your birthdays come at once swingcat. I for one really hope that they are all genuine, as it would be a wonderful collection of insignia for you to have in your possession. Good luck, and keep us all up to speed with updates. The story behind these pieces would be a great read too, if it is at all possible to trace any history behind them.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. One must echo Ade's comment regarding the Gold Club, its a fantastic idea, and WELL worth the money.

p.p.s. Hope that you are recovered, or at least well on the way.

thanky for all the replies, and i will pay him fair don't worry, just need to find a value to go for and then will figure something out, i will later post some more items i got, and yes i feel better but this is a long story