Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What tunic is this ??

Article about: Goodmorning , i am Anke to buy this tunic , dont know anything about this style (Suppose to be italian )

Default What tunic is this ??

Goodmorning , i am Anke to buy this tunic , dont know anything about this style (Suppose to be italian )
    What tunic is this ??
    What tunic is this ??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What tunic is this ??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What tunic is this ??
    P
    Many

?

Sahariana style, and certainly looks to be period, but I have never seen one of these in green denim.. Very interesting.
    This style was adopted by the waffen ss, for their tropical weight tunic, but in tan cotton cloth. The scalopped shoulder yolk was, indeed, inspired by Italian design.
    Do you have any more images?

All the best,
    Bob

?

Interesting.. it is a pity the lower right pocket is missing, but it is still a very nice example.
    The shoulder yolk is exactly as per the German version, but the (wooden or compressed fibre) button-down collar leads me to believe it is of Italian production..
    I’d certainly welcome it in my collection.

What could it be worth?(so i know when its overprised)

?

I have no idea, I’m afraid.
    Just bear in mind the condition (missing pocket and heavy wear), and what it is worth to you.
    What is the seller asking for?

135 euro

?

For 135e i know i would take the chance.

Stil wondering what its suppose to be , its is german stamped

The stamps are not right.
    For one they look to be added much more recently. On another note, the center number (60) is the chest size which suggests a 60 cm or 23 inch chest. Either the size stamps where very poorly added post war, or this was made for an infant.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast