Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What uniform is this?

Article about: Im pretty new here and my wife recently bought a lot of German items and this uniform was included. I have NO IDEA what type or from when or if it is real at all. Any ideas?

Default Re: What uniform is this?

A lot of the items that came in the lot seem to follow this trend of altering an original piece. There are two hats as well that I have that the same type thing has be done.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What uniform is this?
    P
    Many

You can give it to me for a $100! !! ! ! =D

HAHA thanks for the offer Normandie. My wife bought all this stuff before I had a chance to research it so I'm just hoping we arent getting TOO screwed. lol

The tunic has value and the insignia also has value and also many people restore these, as often after the war they were stripped of all the insignia, for many reasons and someone has replaced it all. As long as your good wife did not spend too much money, all is good.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Ha yeah it was a hefty price. But there were a lot of items. Im putting the stuff on here that COULD be worth the most if its real to get an idea. There is a lot of field equipment that came with it and helmets as well. Not just this uniform.

I would love to see the feild gear since my interest is in infantry

Sounds like a good lot.

I wouldnt worry to much with post war apllied stuff, it hard to find untuch tunics as to value im not sure.

People still want post war applied tunics, i bought one. It cheaper to!

Thanks Franz, decent news about the tunic. I'll hold on to it for awhile maybe it will become more "rare" haha. I will be posting those field items this week hopefully.

Post the helmets!

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Post the helmets!
    I posted the two that had any chance already. Krieger you've already posted on one of them. The rough M-35 one. There is also a Luftschutz Helmet.

Wanted to bring this one back up. Any more ideas on it? Is it possible that this was a in a soldiers pack during the war and he needed a new tunic so he took it out and converted it on the field hence the crude sewing on the rank and on the ASC patch? Also how can you tell the eagle was replaced?

Ray

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast