Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Windbluse with RbNr

Article about: I have posted at least one photo of this Windbluse on related posts. Here are all three. I don't think we ever tried to decipher the RbNr. This example is marked 0/0750/0170 III M 43. Any in

Default Windbluse with RbNr

I have posted at least one photo of this Windbluse on related posts. Here are all three. I don't think we ever tried to decipher the RbNr. This example is marked 0/0750/0170 III M 43. Any input would be greatly appreciated. The Windbluse is really a unique example of a period Tarnjacke. The cloth is coated not two-sided. Thanks for looking. NH

Windbluse with RbNrWindbluse with RbNrWindbluse with RbNr

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Windbluse with RbNr
    P
    Many

Hi Neil, here you go!

RB number 0/0750/0170 = Bekleldungswerke R. & A. 8ecker, GmbH Stuttgart. (Textllwarenfabrlk ~ Nebenbetrleb)

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello,
    a clean and complete example, congrats...
    As you may know III is the size and M43 means accepted in München in 1943...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you fellows! Yes, I know the size markings are done with rings or Roman numerals. However, this size 3 which is supposed to be a larger example is small by today's standards! It fits me OK but I am just a 38/40 US. NH