Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German officers breeches or trousers

Article about: I found these trousers yesterday, they are not wool but are a nice deep grey green (field grey) and RBN 0/0250/2323 stamped. They are missing all fly buttons. The bottom inside of the trouse

Default WW2 German officers breeches or trousers

I found these trousers yesterday, they are not wool but are a nice deep grey green (field grey) and RBN 0/0250/2323 stamped. They are missing all fly buttons. The bottom inside of the trousers legs have a black material as seen in the images. I tried to capture the weave of the material because it is not HBT and the trousers are not wool.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German officers breeches or trousers   WW2 German officers breeches or trousers  

WW2 German officers breeches or trousers   WW2 German officers breeches or trousers  

WW2 German officers breeches or trousers   WW2 German officers breeches or trousers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German officers breeches or trousers
    P
    Many