Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?

Article about: Hi , I am posting Photos of 3 WW2 German Tunics that I am contemplating, buying. In the past, the War Relics Forum has helped me immensely. Although I am relatively new to this are of collec

?

Default # WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?

Hi ,
    I am posting Photos of 3 WW2 German Tunics that I am contemplating, buying.
    In the past, the War Relics Forum has helped me immensely. Although I am relatively new to this are of collecting, I have been researching and reading up on these Tunics. A close friend advised to post these on the forum of an honest opinion..
    Sorry for the Jumbled order of the photos. I couldn't rearrange them.
    Photo # 1 and the (17-22 Photos at the Bottom) is a Reichswehr conversion NCO Tunic.
    Photos # 2 thru 8 is a Summer issue Panzer Lt. Tunic.
    Photos # 9 thru 16 are of a signal private
    Any help, insight or comments would be greatly appreciated..

# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement # WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?
    P
    Many

Always best to post one item per thread.

The M36 signals is bad.

The Heer Panzer Officers tunic is partially restored going by the right shoulder strap.

The best bet looks like the Reichwehr NCO's tunic going by the small pics shown.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade.. What doesn't look right with the M36 Signal?

?

/Users/obal7/Desktop/oberfeldwebel-reichswehr-nco-tunic-6-100x100.jpg/Users/obal7/Desktop/oberfeldwebel-reichswehr-nco-tunic-5-100x100.jpg/Users/obal7/Desktop/oberfeldwebel-reichswehr-nco-tunic-4-100x100.jpg/Users/obal7/Desktop/oberfeldwebel-reichswehr-nco-tunic-3-100x100.jpg/Users/obal7/Desktop/oberfeldwebel-reichswehr-nco-tunic-7-100x100.jpg

?

Default Sorry, I tried to make the Reichwehr NCO Tunic larger

# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?

Sorry, I tried to make the Reichwehr NCO Tunic larger

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    Thanks Ade.. What doesn't look right with the M36 Signal?
    A total fake from top to bottom.

Just look at the materials used.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ade, Thanks for the observation and your honest opinion. Me, being new to this, and an untrained eye, what is the differences in the material? It was my understanding that toward the end of the war, a lot of different/inferior materials were used.. Hopefully a few more members will chide in with their thoughts...
    I enlarged the Reichwehr NCO photos..

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    Hi ,
    I am posting Photos of 3 WW2 German Tunics that I am contemplating, buying.
    In the past, the War Relics Forum has helped me immensely. Although I am relatively new to this are of collecting, I have been researching and reading up on these Tunics. A close friend advised to post these on the forum of an honest opinion..
    Sorry for the Jumbled order of the photos. I couldn't rearrange them.
    Photo # 1 and the (17-22 Photos at the Bottom) is a Reichswehr conversion NCO Tunic.
    Photos # 2 thru 8 is a Summer issue Panzer Lt. Tunic.
    Photos # 9 thru 16 are of a signal private
    Any help, insight or comments would be greatly appreciated..

# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?# WW2 German Tunics.. What do you think?
    Hello there.

Can you tell me what type of Reichswehr uniform is that? I want to learn more about Reichswehr uniforms.

Hello,
    I do not have a lot to say after Ade's posts.
    The woolen Feldbluse is let's say...ludicrous...the Waffenfarbe on the fake shoulderstraps looks more Kavallerie than Nachrichtrentruppen to me...
    The Reichswehr moleskin tunic is far more interesting. First point, it is authentic...and may be untouched, i mean i have seen no red flag so far.
    Concerning the third tunic, photos do not help us here. They're quite bad. I wish i could see them in a separate thread.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by Roald Thamesen View Post
    Hello there.

Can you tell me what type of Reichswehr uniform is that? I want to learn more about Reichswehr uniforms.
    Hello,
    The Reichsheer tunic is the first photo in the thread.
    It was adopted in 1928 with pants made of the same material : Moleskin
    Its production was discontinued in 1933 with the new Drillichrock.
    Some moleskin tunics have been worn until late in the war..i know an example worn in Normandie in 1944
    Thanks
    Last edited by JPhilip; 04-08-2018 at 01:37 PM.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast