Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assman marked officer

Article about: Hi guys. Now this is intresting. An Assmann marked buckle but the keeper as Ben pointed out to me in the last ones i showed does not look correct. I think the rest of the buckle looks ok. It

?

Default Assman marked officer

Hi guys. Now this is intresting. An Assmann marked buckle but the keeper as Ben pointed out to me in the last ones i showed does not look correct. I think the rest of the buckle looks ok. It is like someone is out there making keepers to add to original buckles. Is up for auction. Your thoughts appreciated. And as always thanks for your time.Assman marked officerAssman marked officer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assman marked officer
    P
    Many

?

The buckle is worn with the spad pointed up. This one keeper doesn't seem well finished. You can find fake keeper at Riddick Militaria for $6 and they look better finished than the loose keeper.

?

Thanks Kirby. It like the last ones I posted I just took the keeper of and threw it in the rubbish frankly. Won this at auction for $70 us so not overly priced.

?

If you really feel it needs one ( original ) they can be found on various dealer sites..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "