MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Collection of RaD buckles

Article about: That's about a large collection of RAD buckles very impressive sometimes even with that large collection it is hard to acquire all the makers I ran into that with s84/98 bayonets nice collec

?

Default Collection of RaD buckles

This is my Rad Buckle collection thus far..
    I have my sights set on quite a few more, but have kind of ran into a dead end,
    according to the known makers list. I am curious if they are actually out there or
    were made and "Scrapped" after years of service ?? Or if some of the makers have ever been seen ? I am currently on the prowl for a C.T.D. NOWA and few others to say the least.. Thanks Guys... Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection of RaD buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection of RaD buckles
    P
    Many

Quote by Gwar View Post
    This is my Rad Buckle collection thus far. I have my sights set on quite a few more, but have kind of ran into a dead end
    The dead end is that you have almost cornered the available market!!!!!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

That is a very nice collection. Now how about some close ups of your more treasured ones of the group ?

?

Ty Revelo and Danmark, First Thank You !! Ty are there any in particular you wish to view ?? Gwar

Hi Gwar, it is not what I love best but what you treasure most of your collection. That is what I want to see.

?

My intention is to collect and share all the buckles of the RaD ..Known and Unknown..
    If I achieve this goal, it may take a lifetime, or i may fall short..In that event.. at least I have founded a stepping stone for future avid collectors and a base for the future collectors for the forum.
    Either way it is best to do what we can when we can.. To insure a healthy data base and reference
    for the coillectors of the future.. Kind regardds And Thanks ..Gwar

?

Ty Revelo, Thank you for your kind reply..
    My response is this.. Take it kindly though.. I cannot pick or choose a "favorite" child or buckle..If finding is a "Hunt" though, I would say perhaps the P.C.T. In my opinion..Gwar

?

That is excellent of course! I really love the mint ones with tab. There's not much better than seeing that nice khaki color on the inside of a fresh-looking tab.

?

Soon I will post some exciting new finds.. Thanks for all your likes..

Ah, now I see. I commend you for your efforts and in hopes that you will someday (hopefully not too long from now) complete your beautiful collection.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast