Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My first RAD buckle! OLC

Article about: Hi guys! As you all know, December can be a hard time for collectors and I had to walk away from two really good HJ buckles for a couple of days ago but today I made a good deal on this RAD

?

Kenny, I may have more than one on hand, But at the moment this is all I can contribute..
    I hope that your collection will grow here on the Forum.
    This example is also a PP ( Private Purchase ) RaD EM buckle, constructed out of two piece aluminum. These buckles are said to be harder to find.. But I have witnessed many intact as far as condition and collectability.. The manufacturers of these particular buckles did leave some tell tale clues as to a possible theory / conjecture of the actual maker.. I am currently working on a hypothesis of maker clues based on some new findings... G
    Attached Images Attached Images My first RAD buckle! OLC  My first RAD buckle! OLC  My first RAD buckle! OLC 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first RAD buckle! OLC
    P
    Many

Quote by weller View Post
    My buckle? Or Kenny's?
    Hello,

Kenny's buckle ......

Yours is a typical Overhoff made buckle ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

OK, I could take some quick pictures tomorrow if it arrives
    Should I be worried????? Or do you think it looks good but just a bit different?

Thanks G for the lesson, I should investigate PP buckles some more, they are interesting!

Hello,

looks a little bit different to other known Overhoff PP buckles .

As you can see in comparison to Gwars shown buckle .........

IMO 100% original but not the standart .........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Kenny, While we are on the subject of Rad PP buckles I thought it may be helpful to include some of my others.. It is not my desire or in any way to detract or "Highjack" your recent thread and forgive me if you feel this in any way.. I have recent find I will post after this... Seems I am limited as to how many pics I can upload at a time... I look forward to your new buckle being in your hand and being able to get more precise photos more to your liking and with even better detail than provided by the seller... Although those photos were good... It is all ways better to be the photographer ... You can control the quality and angles of the shot. I am very interested in the results you have to offer soon... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first RAD buckle! OLC   My first RAD buckle! OLC  

My first RAD buckle! OLC   My first RAD buckle! OLC  

My first RAD buckle! OLC  

?

This is a recent variant I currently did not have in my collection... It will be here on Fri.
    and I wish to be home ( Tomorrow ) in order to better photograph it in proper lighting and
    position in the way to best display this piece.... Also... This I believe came from David North and his great collection.... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first RAD buckle! OLC  

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Kenny, While we are on the subject of Rad PP buckles I thought it may be helpful to include some of my others.. It is not my desire or in any way to detract or "Highjack" your recent thread and forgive me if you feel this in any way.. I have recent find I will post after this... Seems I am limited as to how many pics I can upload at a time... I look forward to your new buckle being in your hand and being able to get more precise photos more to your liking and with even better detail than provided by the seller... Although those photos were good... It is all ways better to be the photographer ... You can control the quality and angles of the shot. I am very interested in the results you have to offer soon... G
    I am very thankful for all help,discussions,pictures and opinions that I can get from you here!!
    I really have to get myself a good camera, at the moment I borrow my woman's Iphone :P
    Maybe even take a photo class....

Quote by Gwar View Post
    This is a recent variant I currently did not have in my collection... It will be here on Fri.
    and I wish to be home ( Tomorrow ) in order to better photograph it in proper lighting and
    position in the way to best display this piece.... Also... This I believe came from David North and his great collection.... G
    Nice! My didn't arrived today, I'll have to wait to Monday. I found some more PP O.L.C buckles today that I want to my collection in the future...they are really cool
    I'm looking forward to see your pics and I must say that I'm starting to like the RAD buckles more and more!!

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

a very interesting buckle because some features don't match normaly to maker Overhoff .

Please can you show a close up of the ends of the prongs ?

@ G , whats your opinion about ?
    The prongs dont look like other prongs I've seen, the end of the prongs...

My first RAD buckle! OLC

My first RAD buckle! OLC

My first RAD buckle! OLC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2