Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New RaD buckles

Article about: I have literally just finished with my last purchase of four RaD buckles courtesy of David North. A great Assman, Berg & Nolte, Julius Kremp, and another LGS... I will post better pictur

?

Default New RaD buckles

I have literally just finished with my last purchase of four RaD buckles courtesy of David North.
    A great Assman, Berg & Nolte, Julius Kremp, and another LGS... I will post better pictures when I get home... G-man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New RaD buckles   New RaD buckles  

Attached Images Attached Images New RaD buckles  New RaD buckles 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New RaD buckles
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Congratulations!!! These are beautiful! You must be doing the "happy dance"...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

G all cracking buckles mucker the Kremp is the star for me there though very hard to come by
    Ben

?

Thanks Michael, Yes I am !! .. The Assman has the clothes / tunic protector and the rest are just as good..
    I already have several B&N and a few LGS and the Julius Kremp is just as better or close to the specimen I currently posses.. Ya never know when a fellow RaD collector may have an example I need or vice / versa.. Better leverage in order to trade or who knows what ?? TC Michael... Gwar

?

Thanks Ben, Glad you prodded me on in my now never ending search for known and un-known RaD buckles.. Including the introduction to David..

You lucky bugger!....

?

All screamers G...the Kremp has the same diamond as the minty HJ

?

Good Work Radster!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Thanks Ben, Glad you prodded me on in my now never ending search for known and un-known RaD buckles.. Including the introduction to David..
    G once you have all the RAD start on the FAD or something else and pick up RAD buckles you dont have along the way, thats what I did with Heer buckles
    Ben

?

Ben, Thanks for the advise.. Yes, I have set forth a plan to "Collect" certain items pertaining to the Reichsarbeitdienst... Many items..
    I have been entertaining the thought as how best to house them.. So I may have to split hairs.. A budget for items / a budget for display.
    I would really like a display for just the RaD buckles and have sent off for a estimate of a glass encased / wooden housing with Gaberdine wool to match as best as possible the Rad EM Uniform... Hence asking Mr. Berthold about certain fabrics and colors in a past thread..
    Also... The FAD is going to be a nice addition to my ever growing collection... Soon I will post what I mean ...G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast