Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

P.C. Turck Rad buckle

Article about: I had a few days off here in MI. and went to a local relics show.... Glad I did M4/48 P.C. Turck Wwe, Ludenscheid.. The belt was also marked with a diamond on the hook (R.S.S.) and markings

?

Default P.C. Turck Rad buckle

I had a few days off here in MI. and went to a local relics show.... Glad I did
    M4/48 P.C. Turck Wwe, Ludenscheid..
    The belt was also marked with a diamond on the hook (R.S.S.) and markings on the belt AD Gau XIX Rad B Br 5 36.... A good day
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P.C. Turck Rad buckle   P.C. Turck Rad buckle  

P.C. Turck Rad buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement P.C. Turck Rad buckle
    P
    Many

a v/nice one.

Yup i like it!.....

?

Very nice one Gwar!

?

Thanks again guys.. The belt actually has the markings AD Gau XIX
    R.A.D.B. A. Br. 5 36
    and a name cut into the leather Am. Wiebigmann.
    Again thanks..

?

Looks like Gau XIX is listed on this link...very cool !

Reicharbeitdienst

?

Nice finds at the local show! Little shows can have some good stuff.

?

Weller, Thanks for the link, Emo you are right on the money... I wasn't going to go today...
    Thank goodness for GPS devices or I would still be lost..
    Weller and Emo.. You both have posted some rather fine items lately yourselves..
    If you both can give me a short detailed list of things to look for I will gather busines cards from vendors and forward the results to you both. The Rad was bought from a man from Arizona..
    And he was here in cold land MI !! Can't wait to get back to my stuff at home.. Gwar

Gwar, that is a very nice and rare buckle, probably one of a handful of RAD buckle made by Turck I have seen, very very nice purchase
    Ben

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Weller, Thanks for the link, Emo you are right on the money... I wasn't going to go today...
    Thank goodness for GPS devices or I would still be lost..
    Weller and Emo.. You both have posted some rather fine items lately yourselves..
    If you both can give me a short detailed list of things to look for I will gather busines cards from vendors and forward the results to you both. The Rad was bought from a man from Arizona..
    And he was here in cold land MI !! Can't wait to get back to my stuff at home.. Gwar
    That is very kind of you! I'm not looking for anything special or unusual at the moment, but I'm always interested in photographs or film relating to the Amerika-Deutscher Volksbund. Mainly I'd like to see what their insignia look like!

Gwar, do you happen to have a 'want list' of RAD makers or other things? I plan on going to a few local shows here in Pennsylvania this year, so I can keep a look out for anything you're after. I find that some dealers don't care much about the maker mark on the buckle. To many, an RAD is the same as any other one. For this reason, there are often very good finds to be had when it comes to some of the more esoteric sectors of collecting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast