Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD Belt

Article about: Firstly I would like to thank William Kramer (AllIknew) for sorting me with out with this belt Willaim posted this a while back chaps, I dont normally keep belts, I have had literally hundre

Default RAD Belt

Firstly I would like to thank William Kramer (AllIknew) for sorting me with out with this belt William posted this a while back chaps, I dont normally keep belts, I have had literally hundreds through my hands over the years but this one has the numbers 739 on it. This is the last three numbers of my old service number and I thought it would be great to have a belt that relates to me in some way. Its also a cracking a cracking belt that at some point will deserve a nice RAD buckle to go with it (thats if I can ever beat G to one lol)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Belt   RAD Belt  

RAD Belt   RAD Belt  

RAD Belt   RAD Belt  

RAD Belt   RAD Belt  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Belt
    P
    Many

?

I recall looking at the belt...do not get any nicer

very nice belt Ben.

?

Regiment 739... The belt appears to be from "Furth" Germany... The hook may be from Adolf Grohman.. G
    Attached Images Attached Images RAD Belt 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Just a hunch...
    Attached Images Attached Images RAD Belt 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Regiment 739...
    You got it G man lol
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Firstly I would like to thank William Kramer (AllIknew) for sorting me with out with this belt William posted this a while back chaps, I dont normally keep belts, I have had literally hundreds through my hands over the years but this one has the numbers 739 on it. This is the last three numbers of my old service number and I thought it would be great to have a belt that relates to me in some way. Its also a cracking a cracking belt that at some point will deserve a nice RAD buckle to go with it (thats if I can ever beat G to one lol)
    You really don't need an excuse to keep something nice that you like.

glad it went to a good home for sure!

William Kramer

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Regiment 739... The belt appears to be from "Furth" Germany... The hook may be from Adolf Grohman.. G
    Not regiment, but manufactured July 1939 and available/purchased from the Bekleidungsamt at Fürth.

Wilhelm Regiment739 is my username on the WAF, I am a former member of the RAF Regiment and the last three of my service number is 739

Cheers
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast