Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rad buckle

Article about: can somone give a brief description of the RAD?...how much is this worth? thank you all replies..sorry for unprofessional pics

?

Default Rad buckle

can somone give a brief description of the RAD?...how much is this worth? thank you all replies..sorry for unprofessional pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad buckle   Rad buckle  

Rad buckle   Rad buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rad buckle

I think at a dealers site you would pay between $120 -$140 The one you have shown looks like it has a clothes protector on it which is harder to come by
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I think at a dealers site you would pay between $120 -$140 The one you have shown looks like it has a clothes protector on it which is harder to come by
    everyone's knowledge impresses me...thanks much...which part is the protector?

Its the piece of leather that is attached to the leather support tab (if it has one, looks like it from the pictures) This is one attached to a police buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad buckle   Rad buckle  

Rad buckle  
    Ben

?

nicely manufactured and looks nice!!...they seem kind of big/and unwieldy.....ty