Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?

Article about: I know this is a long shot.. But, perhaps this private purchase RAD buckle was produced by Assman & Sohn.. Based on maker characteristics,, Tool marks on the prong bar and the curve of t

?

Default Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?

I know this is a long shot.. But, perhaps this private purchase RAD buckle was produced by Assman & Sohn.. Based on maker characteristics,, Tool marks on the prong bar and the curve of the prongs and the cut style of the prongs..... Again, just going through my buckles and trying to better inform myself....Thanks guys...Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?   Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?  

Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?   Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?
    P
    Many

Can you post pics of the whole buckle front and rear, I dont quite get what you mean, I see a DAF buckle?
    Ben

?

Default Pics

These are not the best pictures.. The similarities are close though... Thanks for the response Ben... Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?   Rad buckle two piece posiible maker ?  

I think from them pics Gwar its looking good for the RAD buckle to have been made by Assmann
    Ben