Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

RAD Buckle w/extras

Article about: Since I am currently taking a collecting break, I've read a good thing to do is take photos of your items during that timeframe. So, just grouped up the RAD buckles and a few other items inc

?

Default RAD Buckle w/extras

Since I am currently taking a collecting break, I've read a good thing to do is take photos of your items during that timeframe. So, just grouped up the RAD buckles and a few other items including a RAD Hewer I recently added...

Cheers.
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Buckle w/extras   RAD Buckle w/extras  

RAD Buckle w/extras  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Buckle w/extras
    P
    Many

?

That's a really nice group there! It's a shame that most organizations no longer equip their officers with enormous ceremonial knives.

?

Nice collection there Jeff... G

That is nice eye candy
    Ben

?

Thanks guys, and when I do restart buying RAD will be an area, for sure. Nice designs and prices not too high. Most likely a few more buckles and some cloth items etc. A RAD helmet is very hard to find so that is most likely out...

Jeff

?

Don't hold out on me Jeff, Ya have my "List" Hahaha.. The trade still stands.. Good hunting friend...G
    Nice buckles !!

?

Nice display. I am sure you're very pleased with the Hewer. It is one of my favorite edged weapons. Blades and buckles look great displayed togeather.